...and so it goes...

Monday, September 19, 2005

at it again!

well friends... i have been requested to get my butt in gear and update. most of you probably read some of my italy adventures, and thanks to you. but now you're like, "so where did they go?" have no fear!! http://realworlditaly.blogspot.com contains all of my italian stories!

the real truth is that i didn't all of the sudden decide to update this thing. i'm actually finding an excuse to not study for my neuro exam that is tomorrow, and that will most definitely kick my ass! i guess that's ok... i'm probably due for a good ass-kicking by now.

nothing really new since i got back in champaign. i made some new friends, ran into some old friends, went line dancing, went a whole week on cheese and bread, and slept ALOT! most of you know about my kitten pessa. well, the stupid thing turned into a cat when i was abroad. i still refer to her as a kitten in hopes that she won't become a fat, lazy, stuck-up pest like most cats i know. the good thing is that she loves me... but that's probably only because i feed her. :)

well, i guess that's it for now. hopefully i can keep this up (referring to both the blog and the not-studying). later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home