...and so it goes...

Friday, September 23, 2005

lil' sis

as a matter of fact teej, i really do need a cute little puppy to go along with my kitten!!

so, i'm "down home" in MC (mt.carmel for you newbies) to celebrate my mom's big 5-0. i just came in to surprise her before they left for their celebration trip. the folks are heading out to las vegas tonight... which is not a surprise because they seriously go there at least 3 times a year. my mom is hooked on all the "has been" celebrity shows. this weekend, they're going to see the doobie brothers! woohoo! i'm jealous!

most importantly, i guess, i'm here to stay the weekend so that my little sister and/or cousin doesn't decide to throw a big party (and to make sure the dog doesn't starve). it's really ironic that my mom is now having me be the "watcher" when not so long ago i was the "watchee". it's funny how things change like that. sometimes i get disappointed that my little sis doesn't try anything crazy that i can bust her on... since that little snitch used to get me in trouble all the time!!

speaking of the little sis, i went to her volleyball game tonight, and she rocks! it made me sad to watch the game and not get to play... i miss sports! oh well, i guess just one more year of living vicariously through her, eh?!

well, i guess that's all for now. love love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home