...and so it goes...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

a poet's worst nightmare

it's been quite a while,
since i've updated this thing;
so here's what's been up,
(with an added touch of bling).

on the 5th of june,
i started workin' at "the 'bash";
for some, an education,
for me, some added cash.

needless to say,
i fulfilled my life wishes,
cookin' up agar,
fillin' petri dishes.

call me prof jennings,
and let's shift it into gear;
teaching's a good job,
but not quite my career.

friday nights spent at home,
sudoku with the 'rents;
i found myself bored on day 1,
and have been ever since.

lucky for me, i know,
i have connections in C-A,
so i caught a plane to cali,
for a weekend in the bay.

the trolley cars and golden gate,
the road that curves and bends,
china town and fresh sea-food,
but most of all: great friends!

i came back home to ol' MC,
without a day to rest,
and soon came knocking at my door,
2 great gals from quest.

anne and erin, what a pair;
i hope they had a blast;
wining, dining, telling jokes,
making memories to last.

tomorrow morning, the phantom calls,
from the fox in saint louie;
we'll take that call and head on over;
a nice show for the fam and me.

i'll keep you posted and up to date,
for those who have concern;
but have no fear, in a week or less,
to chambana, i will return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home