...and so it goes...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

elfin magic

i have a public confession to make... i have been overcome by temptation and stooped to committing one of the 7 deadliest sins. my enemy has found my weakness and has presented itself as a glamourous pleasure. i introduce you to the consequences of the fall of man:
E.L. Fudge cookies

yes, my friend, they may seem harmless at first, but before you know it, addiction has its grip on you. what seems like 1 cookie here and 1 cookie there turns into 2 packages within 4 days. most can't conceive of such an atrocity, except for those who suffer from the soul-threatening habit themselves (eg becca and lauren).

these little elves have somehow taken over both my bank account and my waist line, and have given me little more than a temporary boost of sucrose. in fact, today i opened my fresh new package of sugary sin to find that my package was short 1 cookie. have i become so dependent on my butter and fudge gods that they are capable of ripping me off, and i accept it? after all, they have monopolized the market... for purchasing knock-off E.L.s seems far too dangerous.

i ask that you can all forgive this fire that i am playing with, and pray that i have the strength to overcome my addiction. there is hope... there is hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home