...and so it goes...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

redefining awesome

today was the first annual champaign county bocce ball championship classic, complements of kortny and jeremiah. although slightly reluctant, i decided to participate in this amazingness, and therefore needed a teammate. luckily anne came to my rescue, so all we needed was a team name. faced with this dilemma, we resorted to the obvious "team awesome".

despite the self-proclamation, team awesome went 0-3, putting up a good fight for VERY last place (out of 16 teams). i blame the heat.

as i headed home somewhat discouraged, i remembered that there is always next year. team awesome will prevail!


random side note: when i got back to my apartment, some strange male of latino descent looked at me and said, "hey val". panicking on how this man knew my name, i kind of stuttered back a "...hey?". he then informed me that i still had on my name-tag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home