...and so it goes...

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

we're goin on a mouse hunt



this is my little one... what a cutie!! i opened the blinds the other day, and she was so fascinated by the leaves blowing out on the courtyard. see, i'm not really "allowed" to have pets, per se, - but she's little trouble, so i'm sure it' s not a problem (cough, cough) - this is why my blinds are always closed.

recently, this curious princess has been enjoying a game she invented. my sis bought her some of these colorful mouse toys that are more than entertaining for kittens, and she bats them around until they end up under a piece of furniture. (my apartment is very small, so the main pieces of furniture slightly raised off the ground are the fridge, the couch, and my bed.) anyway, once all the mice are freed from their momentary beating, pessa begins to cry. so i, being the hero that i am, come along with my hanger and swipe under all the furniture until i can retrieve the missing rodents.

lately pessa has been over-zealous in her tossing, and has managed to hide the mice in places that i can't find. about every 5 minutes, i hear a little wimper, and have to grab the hanger for another search. she follows me around with this helpless look on her face and crouches down right beside me, eyes glued to the hanger, anticipating the swipe that will bring forth her prey.

for those of you who were worried, we are currently only missing 2 mice, since i found one of the new hiding places (behind my trashcan). i'll keep you posted with any new updates on this subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home